Selected Candidates

Results of the 2023-2024 ASB and Class Elections
Junior Rae Schreiter reading their speech to the junior class.
Zhaine Raymundo

Over the past two days, class and student body elections have taken place. On Oct. 5, all grades gathered in the main gym to listen to this years ASB candidates give their speeches on why they are fit for the position they are running for. 

Once all the speeches were given, the student body headed to their dog teams class to place their vote on who they believed to be the best fit for the position.

Later in the day, the announcements came on over the intercom to announce this year’s ASB officers. 

Senior Hadley Huzefka was elected as school board reporter. Senior Jacella Williams and Sofia Li were selected to be site council representatives, and junior Cedric Davis as secretary. Senior Gretchen Morgenstern was elected as vice president and senior Avery Jane Romey was elected as ASB president.

The next day, Oct. 6, candidates for class officer positions gave their speeches in various places around the school.  Seniors in the commons, juniors in the APAC, sophomores in the main gymnasium, and freshmen in the auxiliary gymnasium. Afterwards, they returned to their dog teams to vote. 

Senior Emmy Louber, junior Cole Harnar, and sophomore Tonya Sossie were elected to fill the role of treasurer.

As for the role of secretary, senior Andrew Madsen, sophomore Ritish Ratanpal, and freshman Emmalyn Ness were voted by their classes as best fit for the position.

In the role of vice president, senior Noel Mayer, junior Charlie Mack, sophomore Alexander Antrim, and freshman Evan Robinson were chosen for the job.

In the role as president, senior Amy Burford, junior Brianna Williams, sophomore Ishan Vashisht, and freshman Sam Peña were elected to take on the position.

Now, the leading begins!