Putting the Fast in Breakfast: A List of Five Quick Breakfast Options

Easy and quick breakfasts

Being a student in high school some mornings can seem like they disappear. The result of this is some students just don’t eat breakfast. So this is a list of quick easy and healthy breakfast foods.

1.First on this list is an egg sandwich. It takes about five minutes and seventeen seconds to make. It was an easy dish to make as the hardest thing was cooking the egg. It is customizable because all that is needed is one to two eggs and one to two pieces of toast. Any other additions are up to personalization. 

2. If an egg sandwich doesn’t sound good then just get rid of the egg and have toast. This is a classic movie breakfast, and is a good snack. Common toppings include avocados, jam, butter, Nutella, cinnamon sugar and cream cheese. It can be made in a toaster as well as in a pan on a stove. The time it takes is around three minutes.

3. Yogurt with granola is an other quick on the go-breakfast. A base of yogurt and some granola, oats, or cereal and mix them together. The granola and other options add some sustenance to the yogurt. This makes it a nice option for those mornings where you have to run out the door. 

4. Another healthy quick breakfast is a banana with peanut butter. This can be put into a tortilla and is a great breakfast snack. All that is needed is a banana and peanut butter and breakfast is done. 

5. Last but not least is oatmeal. This can come in the form of a packet or just some plain oats. This can really be adjusted for each person who eats it. With all kinds of toppings being able to be put on top of it such as; fruit, spices, chocolate and honey.